Aerotek 2nd Shift Extrusion Dept Operator in Huntington Beach, California
DO YOU HAVE MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE? APPLY NOW!!
GREAT PAY AND GREAT BENEFITS!!
2nd shift: 3:00pm-11:30pm
Operating equipment controls for loading/unloading rolls safely for packing, and winding/rewinding of finished product.
Preparing samples of finished product, and printing and labeling material to be sent to customer.
• Perform the duty of packaging rolls as it is produced on the machine per work order instructions.
• Obtains material for processing from inventory bins. Advises supervisor if damaged, defective or missing material is found.
• Performs machine set-ups according to standard procedures or work order plans provided by supervisor.
• Checks operating controls and safety stops on equipment prior to operating equipment.
• Maintains a clean and safe working environment in line with company policies.
• Reviews work order / drawings and resolves conflicts.
• Produces and packs product manufactured per work order instructions during shift.
• Must maintain Airtech lift cart certification.
APPLY NOW AND START NEXT WEEK!!!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.