Aerotek Administrative Assistant in Parsippany, New Jersey
Complete administrative tasks and projects as requested to support management staff. Performs with minimum supervision.
Process Invoices: Prepare vouchers and ensure accuracy of amounts by matching purchase orders and quotes. Obtain necessary approvals and forward to A/P.
Vendor Management: Maintain users lists for all vendors
Field Correspondence: Handle all inquiries from field and provide guidance and direction as needed.
File Management: Maintain files and databases.
Other Administrative Duties: Perform various administrative functions including handling of mail, faxes, and telephone calls. Assist with other duties as assigned by management.
data entry, Administrative Support, Powerpoint
Top Skills Details:
1+ years of experience with MS Word and Excel (do not need advanced skills)
1+ years of office experience or 0 years with a Bachelor's degree
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• HS Diploma/GED required.
• College degree in business or related field preferred.
• Previous experience and familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within purchasing field preferred.
• One to three years of previous administrative experience required
• Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Internet required
• Operational knowledge of basic office equipment: telephone; fax; printer; copier
• Strong customer service and results orientation
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to influence and persuade
• Good writing skills
• Ability to think and organize. Must be able to multi-task. Be analytical. Have sense of urgency and excellent time management skills
• Ability to Deliver Results with high achievement drive – able to work independently, set and achieve goals, and have strong initiative
• Ability to carry out multiple assignments concurrently
• Ability to adapt to environmental/organizational changes
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.