Aerotek Architect in Parsippany, New Jersey
- Produce construction drawings using AutoCAD for NYCSCA (New York City School Construction Authority) projects.
- Conduct on-site construction administration services including submittal reviews, facilitate construction field meetings, prepare field observation reports, meeting minutes, process contractor payment applications, answer RFI's and evaluate change order requests
- Interact with client and other engineering disciplines as needed
Architecture, autocad, construction administration, rfi, change order, Submittals, construction drawings, Construction Document, design, drafting, Draft, Red Lines
Top Skills Details:
- NYSCA Experience
- Ability to produce construction documents using AutoCAD
- Construction Administration experience
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience on NYCSCA projects
- AutoCAD proficient
- Ability to draft, design and produce full sets of construction drawings independently
- Construction Administration
- Submittals, RFI's, change orders
- Ability to interact with client (NYCSCA) and other disciplines/trades
- Building code research and review
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.